Friday, May 25, 2007

Better than email?

Hello to all of you survivors of the trauma that was FOCA. I recveived (sorry) an invite to this blog and I was thinking that this may be a better place to converse (vs. email) and may be a bit more coherent in nature due to the volume of responses. The pics are a riot, my God what a dork I was. Hey does anyone get the funny looks when asked where they went to high school or hesitate just a bit when you know you have to immediately follow up the name with; "It was a small private school" in response to the blank stares you receive?

Oh well it is great to know there are others, I have not seen anyone since high school and I was beginning to think it was all an elaborate and pathetic dream, I guess it really happened. OK gotta get back to work, just thought I would throw that out there. BTW, 15 stars every quarter was an unrealistic goal and grading those damn comic books with red pens at those weird tables was surreal.

-JDLG

4 comments:

Sam said...

What's Up, Joe!

I don't remember grading anything. I think it was more like checking "for" the answers...err I mean checking the answers.

FOCA Rules!!!
Sam

JDLG said...

Indeed, I do believe it was checking the answers.

It will be crazy to see everyone again. Especially so much farther down the road then a 10year reunion. Well for most of us that is.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.